Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RESPECT - DISCIPLINE - WILL

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mordekaine the Black

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Highmaster Mordekaine
Highmaster
Highmaster Mordekaine

Location : Prodding you all with pogosticks from somewhere in china.

Mordekaine the Black Empty
PostSubject: Mordekaine the Black   Mordekaine the Black Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 8:28 am

Mordekaine's Journals - My life and Death

The Beginning

There is an uneasiness in the Lands, The people tell tales of Dead returning to life in the southern borders of Lordaeron. Few knows the truth, But I was there...

I am Mordanus Alu'Darei Amakiir, First Born son of the House of Amakiir. Together with my Mother, Magistrix Moresha and my little sister Kashâ, We are a few of many rmembers of a ragged old house of Magicians. Kashâ was always the favourite, No doubt. But as the first born son of the House, My duties were far more important than that of a Family. So I never payed much attention to it.

Although I had a family of my own, My wife Samira, And my daughter Kira. At the eve of my daughters sixteenth birthday. A emissary of the Kirin Tor arrived at my home, Explaining the matters in Lordaeron, And that I was to travel towards Stratholme, To join up with the young human prince's forces together with my mage associates and a few priests.

Two days after the emissaries plight, I began my travel. A rather dull trip, Only had to defend ourselves from a few thugs that were foolish enough to try and attack our caravan.

''Fire! Fire in the east My lord!'' One of my fellow mages called out as we came nearer to Stratholme, I looked to the east and saw smoke rising from Stratholme, We took our horses and left the caravan, Riding towards the City with the Full speed of Lordaeronian horses...

I could not believe what I saw, The city was burning! Corpse upon corpse piled up on eachother littered the streets, And those that had survived the onslaught was busy with either crying or carrying their dead to the piles...A paladin of the Silver Hand came walking up to me.

''You arrived too late elves, The city is done for. But we could use some of that healing and help with burning the last of the plagued grain''...I pondered what he said and replied. ''-Plagued- grain, Sire?''

''Yes good mage. It would seem as if the Undead plague was travelling with the grain shipments, And apparantly our prince, Arthas did all of this.'' ... I said nothing and continued to enter the City. Realizing the terror the further we traveled into the burning Metropolis. I issued my associates to help burn the grain shipments, And the priests to heal the wounded and sick.

After almost a week of work amongst the dead and sick, We finally began our travel home...I however, Had become sick. Not long before we entered the gates of Quel'thalas i fell off my horse, Out cold. And my associates had to carry me all the way through the forest. Until we reached my home on the outskirts of the City. I woke up laying on my bed, My pillow bloodied, It had been coming from my throat as I had coughed in my sleep. I then realized what was ailing me...And I quickly ran over to lock the door...The coming days I did not let anyone enter my room, Not even Kira.

This is the eve of my death...A hour of betrayal and the realizing of a lifetimes deceit.

I lay calm in my bed, Not too bothered about the fact I would soon die. Still my daughter and sister was both alive to carry on our Household. When I then suddenly heard a scream from downstairs. I jumped out from bed and grabbed my sword, As I went out of the door I was knocked out however...

I woke up, Tied to my bed with chains. Seeing all of my friends and associates before me. And my best friend Sargos, Holding my daughters arm. I asked ''What trickery is this''...Sargos did not reply, He only looked down at the floor and handed my daughter over to a stranger...I stared directly at the stranger. And said ''Touch her...And I will grant you a fate worse than death...Be so sure''...

He replied ''Well my good elf, That will be very difficult to manage if you are dead''...The man grinned and pulled out a rope. He tied it to the crystalline crown in the roof and and hung the noose around Kira's neck. I said nothing, I just stared at him, Feeling the hatred build up in me...He did look rather uncomfortable about my staring. So he quickly kicked the chair from Kira's feet and ran out of the room...I watched my daughter choke...And die. And after that...My ''friends'' took turns in stabbing me to death...Apparantly they killed me and my daughter to get to my fortune..They didn't bother with removing the chains. They just put me in a wooden coffin and threw me into the sea...

I was dead, Yet I felt the coffin hit the waves, and then sink into the crushing dark. I felt life again...Yet it was not life...But something else. my body was still dead, But my mind was sharper and my thoughts and memories were more clear than ever before. I felt the rage, And the hatred build up in me again, I screamed, Yet nothing could be heard...I tumbled through a blackness, A torment without ending...I fell through my memories, Images showing my daughters face twisted in fear as they put the noose around her neck. The hatred burned my mind like fire...

Mordekaine Rising

My mind tumbled through the shadows for an eternity...Until suddenly. It stopped.

I felt the coffin was no longer sinking, Nor moving. I could once again move my limbs about. And parts of the chains seemed to have rusted and broke. So i tore them up. And with all my strength I ripped the lid off the coffin apart. And crawled out. I found myself at a beach, A few murlocs scavaging the wrecks not far from my coffin. I then turned to look at the coffin, But instead my gaze fixed at my reflection in the water. My face, My arms...My skin...Twisted, Festering...My eyes glowed with a searing, unnatural fire. I screamed in disgust. The murlocs turned around and saw me, So they charged me...I thought I was done for...But suddenly one of them got hit by an arrow, And another was stabbed down by an invisible stalker or whatnot...The last got itself hammered by a big, Blue and fairly strange creature. I turned around and I saw others...Looking like me. The girl with the strange creature waved merrily at me, While the iron-clad figure with the bow stood calm and stern. Another man suddenly turned up beside the warrior and saluted me somewhat.

The girl approached me and said ''What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in the Shadowgrave? Or at least be tossed into the fire amongst the others? You're not Scourge are you?! *hiss*''

I replied..''Shadowgrave? Sssscourge? What arrrre you ssspeaking of?''

''Eugh! That's one sharp tongue you've got there pal!'' The girl answered...''Anyhow, I will show you to Deathknell. Maybe they can put a scary biggie like yourself to work and prove yourself to Lady Sylvanas'' She said...''Sylvanas? Sylvanas Windrunner?'' I asked...And she nodded. As we traveled to this ''Deathknell'' she told me all that had happened, About the Scourge, The Burning Legion...The Orcs and the Forsaken...I had no choice but to co-operate, It was my only chance of survival.

I have now worked with these Forsaken for several months, And I have placed my interests with the Apothecaries, And climbed the ladder of experiance and am now a rather revered mage amongst the Undead. The gates of Quel'thalas has reopened...To my great joy, I would pay my old ''friends'' a visit...And offer them a few, Surprises...

After my visit to Silvermoon. I met with a rather peculiar Warlock, named ''Nathgoren''...He is now my Lord, And he invited me to the organization ''Factio Funestus''...Hopefully I can set a better future for myself amongst the Undead and other individuals of the Horde...But my work does not end here...It will not end until humanity has perished...And i have a few aces up my sleeve concerning this...''Kill them before their time, Kill them all...'' That's the words i was taught by a very wise Apothecary...And I ''live'' by those words still...

Last edited by on Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://clanordo.forumotion.com
Highmaster Mordekaine
Highmaster
Highmaster Mordekaine

PostSubject: Re: Mordekaine the Black   Mordekaine the Black Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 8:28 am

Mordekaine's Journals - My life and Death, Part 2

The Household of the Amakiir family - Past Mordanus'
murder

The days were growing gloomy in the family's Estate, The various members of the family were fighting eachother off for the treasure Mordanus and his daughter left behind. And they payed no attention to the children at all. All of the treasures were to be handed to Kashâ, As she was the closest living relative, One that was atleast mentioned in his will. Her mother however were not satisfied with this, She thought that she atleast should be granted a share of the treasure, As she was Mordanus' mother.

Kashâ on the other hand refused this, She knew that her mother had never cared for her beloved brother. That she was only interested in the gold that came with his passing. And she would not grant her what she sought. She had been robbed of the most important person in her life. And all the other family members could think of was the heirloom. Not even her mother would soothe her the coming nights when she would stay awake, Crying herself dry of tears. The only on atleast trying to be of help ws her Cousin Lána. A sweet, Young girl. With crimson, red hair and childish and naive impression of everything...

Kashâ's reality grew more dark each day past her brother's murder. She knew who had plotted the whole thing, She knew it was one in the family. Her own uncle. The father of Lána. She wanted revenge, She did not want to kill him, Kind as the child was. She simply wanted him to pay. She had no idea...

The coming night Kashâ was haunted with terrible nightmares, Of fire and pain. She could not see much more but shadow. She would wake up, Her body cold as a winter breeze and her heart beating loudly...She was afraid. Something bad was going to happen. And she was not sure if she wanted to stay for it to occur.

The very next morning she was woken up by her mother, Who as usual, Were in a bad mood. With a stern face and curled lips she ordered Kashâ to get up. Apparantly she had visitors. Kashâ quickly got dressed and headed down to the hall, Where she was met by a few, Noble-looking elves, Bearing the sigils of Quel'thalas. They were there to confirm the will and hand her all the treasures for sure.

The coming hours were dreadful, The family members again arguing, But this time with the men from Quel'thalas. They implored them not to hand all the goods over to Kashâ, She was too young to take care of such treasures, They claimed she was both dumb and naive. But eventually it was all written over to her. One family member after the other stormed out of the room in anger. The only one staying calm and collected was her cousin Lána. Kashâ could not help but to feel a little more cheery now, Not only was she the richest member of the family, Also she had angered the family greatly...She was pleased.

Night, Again...The nightmares haunting her, This time she was drowning, She could not breathe. She saw the crushing dark sea beneath her, And suddenly. A coffin came floating up from the depths. She clinged onto it, She had no choice, She felt as if the air was slowly leaving her lungs.

As she grabbed the coffin, It slammed open, She could see her brother in it! Smiling back at her, He stroked her cheek. When suddenly his hand decayed rapidly, And the decay seemed to spread to her cheek. She felt the embrace of death before she woke up, Screaming and crying.

Her mother came rushing up, First yelling at her because of the ruckus she made, But then she herself screamed in horror and ran out. Kashâ was very confused over this, But it all made sense when she saw blood dripping onto her pillow. She quickly turned to a mirror. Her left eye was missing! As if it had been torn out. She felt no pain however...

Early the next day, She was granted the visit of a priest from Quel'thalas, Ordered there to examine the damages made upon her face. He also, Seemed confused. He explained that the eye seemed to have never existed at all, That there were no nerves, No tissue, No nothing...Just an empty socket.

Kashâ began to feel rather awkward and afraid. And again her sweet cousin were there to soothe her when no one else would.

The next night, Her nightmares were back. She knew she had to leave the house and leave the family. Protected by the dark of night, She ran away. Into the forests, Over the river and then she vanished. She did not hesitate at all, She did not even take a last glance at the place she had grown up in...She never wished to return.

Lána woke up early that morning, There were quite the ruckus upstairs, Tiredly she got dressed, Even though she was a very beautiful young lady, She payed not much attention to her looks. She just dressed herself and went out of her room and climbed up the winding stairs to the top floor. There were quite the gathering outside Kashâ's room. Baffled, She stared for a while, But she finally decided to have a look on what was going on. She walked up to her mother and asked why everyone was so riled up. Kashâ, Her cousin was gone, She explained.

Lána was shocked over this, Why did she run away? Had the family done something to her? Were Kashâ in danger? Many questions were raised in her young mind. But she decided not to cling to the thoughts, Kashâ is a smart woman, She knows how to survive out there. Her brother had taught her well.

Lána's mother finally decided to break the awkward silence in the house, She entered Lána's room and said they were going to take a swim in the sea, Lána loved the sea. And unlike Kashâ's mother, Lána's mother was a caring woman.

It was a fine and warm day. It took them a few hours to reach the sea. But to their joy the beach was empty from the human children who usually bathed and swimmed raound there, Elves are in truth rather reluctant and does not appreciate the company of humans when they embark on things like this.

Most of the afternoon Lána and her mother were sunbathing, For once caring little of the problems back in the estate. They finally decided to take a swim however when the day was growing abit darker. Lána's mother were the first one to enter the water, Closely followed by Lána. Lána's mother turned around towards her daughter with a smile on her face, She was just about to say something when...Suddenly something grabbed her, She did not have time to scream, She was too swiftly pulled underwater. Lána laughed at first, She knew her mother was quite a trickster at times, But when she did not submerge. She felt panic grow inside her chest. She dived underwater, But she saw nothing...Not a sign. Only the a dark cloud steeping down into the crushing dark, abyss of the sea...Lána crawled up on land, Still in shock, Crying. Not knowing what she should do.

She came home late that evening. Carrying another message of a death in the family. She knew many would be sad, Lána's mother was a very loved member of the family....Something was happening, She knew it, Just as Kashâ had explained it to her a few days before she disappeared. And she knew it had something to do with Mordanus' murder...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Amakiir family slowly began to die out, The older members of the family dying or vanishing one by one. Lána's father, Died under very mysterious circumstances after explaining to Lána of his treason comitted towards his own nephew, Mordanus....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fate

Long after the events taking place in the Amakiir Estate, And a few years after the Scourge's invasion of Quel'thalas. Kashâ looked upon a familiar yet unfamiliar sight...She was home, Not the Estate itself, But home in Silvermoon. Much had changed, And not to the better. But it warmed her heart to see her precious Capital rebuilt. The last few years had been constant darkness for her, Long did she scavage around Caer Darrow, Lost to insanity and despair, Which is when she aquired her title ''The Witch at the Lake''. But when she began her journey home. The veil in her mind lifted, As did the darkness.

Her mind was now calm, She was for once, Happy...A feeling she had not felt since before the murder of her brother. And rumors said he was still alive..Well, In a different state of life, And she was bent on seeking him out. But yet, She was not sure if she dared to. She knew what he had become, And it was not what her brother was. The heart once filled with joy and life, The heart she knew...Had now been reduced to nothing but Hatred and Despair...A Black heart. And that is what they call him ''The Black''. Kashâ kept walking the road towards Silvermoon until dusk fell over the forest. And by the road she made camp. Frowning over her dirty clothes and unkept appearance. She didn't wish to come to Silvermoon looking like this, But there was no time for such petty efforts.

Later the next day, Kashâ arrived in Silvermoon. For more than six years she had been staying away from people, She was shocked when she came through the gates. There was a large population indeed. Trading, Talking and spending time around the tavern. Doing things Kashâ had forgot how to enjoy and do. Most of her friends are probably in the City somewhere, But she was not sure if they would recognise her anymore. She wandered the streets for a while, Taking in all the wonderous sights and scents of various food and perfumes. She could kill for a perfumed bath by now. The way she looked, Surprsingly, Not many seemed to notice her. The shock met its supreme when she saw orcs wandering the streets, Trolls and strange Bull-men. She could not believe her eyes.

As dusk fell once more, Kashâ was looking for a place to sleep. She heard of a bar being open. The Wayfarer's Rest. So she began to make her way there, Still a little confused over how to get there. And as the hours grew late and she had yet to find the Tavern. She was forced to do what she wished to have avoided. She had to ask a Troll. She walked up to a Troll rogue standing in the shade and asked him for directions. To her surprise, The Troll actually was very well-mannered. With his hard trollish accent he began to explain the way.

Late that night she arived at the Tavern, It was big. Bigger than most buildings in the City. When she walked in, There seemed to be an argument with the patrons there, A large and rowdy Bull-man, Though in a female form was telling off a few elves drinking there, And in the corner of the room a rather tall undead was standing, Rubbing his temples. Looking ready to burst. And behind the Bardesk were a rather plain-looking and Blonde elfette, Sighing and trying to calm both the patrons and the Bull-woman down. Kashâ then noticed as the undead male emerged form the shadows, That he was wearing the Amakiir family brooch. Wide-eyed, She approached him.

Brother...?

Last edited by on Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Highmaster Mordekaine
Highmaster
Highmaster Mordekaine

PostSubject: Re: Mordekaine the Black   Mordekaine the Black Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 8:28 am

Mordekaine's Journals - My life and Death, Part 3

A Black Heart

The freezing wind swept swiftly through the Valley, The stench of rotting corpses and smoke layed thick in the air. All over the horizon fires were burning, And the cries of war echoed amongst the winds. It was cold enough even to make the more hardy orc warrior shiver. But little did it concern Mordekaine. He sat upon his Armored skeletal Warhorse, Watching the movements in the valley through his spyglass. After a while he spotted an Alliance caravan making their way through the eastern canyon. Mordekaine saw the oppurtunity and took the chance as it was granted to him.

He looked back at his ragged band of Forsaken and then pointed towards the canyon, While ordering ''Take them..'' The Forsaken warriors lifted the weapons and mounted their skeletal steeds. Riding down the hill towards the Canyon releasing terrifying and ghastly warcries.

The group of Forsaken soon overwhelmed the poorly armed Caravan, Finding the Caravan to be carrying food for the outer Stormpike Garrisons, It was also carrying civilians although. Humans, Both woman and children.

With a clash Mordekaine hopped off his Warhorse, Took his sword and let the women and children be tied up and kneeled before him. ''Only ten alive, Captain?''...The Captain answered with a nod. Just before Mordekaine took up his sword and brutally cut a woman down. That was enough to make his men do the same, They had worked with Mordekaine for a long time, And they knew when not to question his acts. Mordekaine then said ''Let us give these Stormpike Soldiers a gift...I bet it is quite cold in their barracks eh?'' The men understood exactly what he was going to do, He had done tremendous acts of cruelty before. But this one would take the price indeed. He let the corpses of the women and children be skinned, And his men made a large blanket out of their hides.

Late that night he and his men snuck into the Stormpike Barracks, Killing the few who were awoke and patrolling, When they got inside. His men began to tie the ''blanket'' to the roof, Making it as a tent over the sleeping and ususpecting recruits. They would sure wake up for a surprise the next morning. This is when Mordekaine aquired his dreaded title ''The Black'' and ''The Black Heart''. Due to his cruel and and hideous acts in Alterac Valley. Rumors say he even used some Stormpike Captives for his painful and sick experiments, And that the methods were far beyond...Humane.

Merdrach Amakiir

Merdrach lay awake in his bed, It was early evening still, But the old elf was used to sleeping early and waking early. The room was dark however, Merdrach rarely let any light into the room, Afraid the brightness would damage any of the old texts and tomes he had piled on the floor of his chambers. The reason why he was awake though, Was the fact that the last few nights, He had been terrorised by horrible nightmares. Though the old elf was no fool, These were no natural nightmares, Someone was really bent on scaring him. He would not lie to himself, He was scared out of his wits. The nature of the nightmares were both sick and twisted, Someone wanted to draw him out, Or was atleast waiting for a oppurtunity to murder him. After his niece Kashâ vanished, He had taken ownership of the Estate and the treasure. He was fully content with it. He had no family nor any grandchildren, So he had the gold all by himself.

Merdrach turned around in his bed too gaze around the room, Nothing out of the usual, The old tomes piled on the floor, The manapipe neatly stuffed up in the western corner of his chamber. Old plates with slightly rotting food lay all over his desks. He noticed then that it was finally dark outside, So he arose from his bed and walked over to the large, Gold-trimmed windows. He let out a tired sigh, Not knowing if he should study or if he should sleep. He mumbled quietly for himself ''All these longs years of studies and still I have not been able to match his knowledge...'' He shrugged and pulled the curtains away from the windows, It was raining heavily outside, He now noticed.

''Just my kind of weather'' He said to himself and smiled. He turned around and started to stride over towards his workdesks, He sat down in his old armchair and shoved a few plates aside, Noticing a fresh apple, He grasped it and took a large bite out of it before he opens his journals and reaches for his inkpen. He slowly dipped the feathered inkpen into the inkjar with a quiet, Tapping noise. He then calmly started to write, Not really knowing what he was writing...As he had not done any essential studies for days.

Angrily he shoved his journals aside, Sinking tiredly into his armchair. Then in the corner of his eye he thought he could see someone, He quickly turned around and stared towards the balcony outside the window behind him, No one. The Nightmares must be taking a toll on his mind he thought. Lightning struck in welcome of the tunderstorm heading over Care Darrow. The flash lighting up his face, Revealing the features of an old and withered Blood Elf, As they now were called.

He shook his head and turned around towards the desk, Lightning struck again, This time closer to the house than the last one. Frustrated over nothing really, He arose from his chair and walked over to the door, Thinking he should try to find something to eat in the kitchen downstairs. Although, When he placed his hand on the doorknob, It would not budge. It was locked. He gazed around the room hurridly. He then used all his force to try and bend the doorknob, The door budged just a little.

Suddenly he heard the door to the balcony slam open, And to his surprise he felt heat instead of a cold wind grasping at his skin. He threw a stare through the window and he saw that the west wing of the mansion stood in flames, The windows crashing due to the raging fire inside. And in the doorway to the Balcony a figure was standing, His eyes searing almost as brightly as the flames coming from the house, The figure was wrapped in black robes and his blonde hair was tied up in small braids, And to them tiny skulls were strapped. In his hand he was holding a longsword.

The figure turned his gaze towards Merdrach, His hair flickering behind him like a cloak due to the hot fumes from the fire. He approached the old elf. Holding the sword in a neutral manner.

''Hello uncle, Long time no sssee..'' The figure said, Now revealing his full features, Decaying flesh and jagged, Razor-sharp metallic teeth, Black robes and spiked shoulderpads. Surprisingly enough he was wearing a monocle. ''U-uncle? W-what manner of trickery is this!'' Said the old elf, Trying not to sound scared. ''Awh, You hurt my feelingsss...Two yearsss ago, In thisss very room! A man lying sssick and waiting for death, A man who'sss life wasss robbed from him even though hisss time had not yet come, A man who lost hisss daughter due to the greed of hisss own unclesss!'' Said the figure angrily.

''M-Mordanus? I-Is that you?'' The old elf replied, terrified by now.
''Mordanusss isss dead, My name isss Mordekaine, And I am Forsaken..'' The figure took one step closer, Looming over the old and short elf like a shadowy spire. ''M-Morda...Ahem, Mordekaine...I know what I did was wrong, I tried to stop them, But they said they would kill me if I told you of their plans, I had no choice!'' The old elf stumbled over his armchair and crept up against the wall as Mordekaine approached him menacingly with his sword pointed at him.
''Ssso you sssay I should show you compassion? Did you show Kira any compassion?!'' Mordekaine growled and threw the armchair into the wall. The old man looked up at him with terror in his eyes. ''We never meant to kill Kira, She was just in the way! They could not let her run when she had seen what we were planning! Please understand!''

'' ''In the way''...In the way! Hah! The only reason they killed her was because she was mentioned in my will, She and my little sister were to inherit everything I owned, And where is my little sister now I wonder? Did she run? I know why she escaped, She escaped because she ssstill had hope for thisss family to once again reach itsss former glory! Now, Uncle...It hasss been a pleasure chatting with you...You too will sssink into the crushing, Dark abysss after I am done with you.''

Merdrach screamt in terror and managed to leap to his feet and over to the door, With a frostbolt he turned the wooden door to splinters and ran through the smoke filled corridor, Coughing and constantly stumbling over furniture. He then entered the great hall. He jumped over the banister and down onto the level beneath the stairs. Thinking to have lost the undead, He calmly walked up to the entrance and opened the big doors. And to his surprise Mordekaine was standing just outside, leaned against the wall with arms crossed. ''You did not think you could escape did you?'' He said before slinging a fireball at the old elf, With a pained scream Merdrach fell to the floor, Hitting the back of his head against the cold marbles. First he only noticed the pain in the back of his head, But he then started to scream even louder as his legs felt as if they were on flames, He sat up and saw the results of the fireball, Most of his legs had been burnt away, Leaving most only a set of black, Smoldering bones. Mordekaine approached him with his sword in his hand.

''It has been a blast, Uncle...But I am afraid I have to leave now...Ta.'' Mordekaine placed the cold blade against Merdrach's throat, And with a quick slash he sliced his throat open, Merdrach managed to scream faintly before a gurgling noise errupted from his open throat, He fell back onto his back, The floor under him soon painted with the color of blood.

Mordekaine snorted and turned around to walk away, When he stood safely outside the doors he threw a last fireball at the roof of the great hall. The fire quickly spread over the roof and down the wooden, Decorated walls. Scorching furniture and carpets in its wake. With a content grin Mordekaine turned around and vanished into the dark of night...
Back to top Go down
Highmaster Mordekaine
Highmaster
Highmaster Mordekaine

PostSubject: Re: Mordekaine the Black   Mordekaine the Black Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:44 am

Samira/Primera

The Night had begun, What seemed like a quiet night at first was soon broken by the screams of a woman in labor. Her screams and prayers echoed through the Amakiir estate's halls. Almost finding its way to the deepest catacombs of the old mansion, Kasha rushed up to her brother's chambers, Where Samira laid in labor - Giving birth to her brother's child. Kasha was worried however, Samira did not look well...She looked pale...And weak. There was blood coating most of the sheets, The Family Doctor working with a frown present in his rather stern expression. The woman was clearly in great pain, A small and Dark-haired woman she was, Beautiful but yet not extraordinary. Kasha sat down beside Samira, Taking her hand firmly in her own, Trying to encourage her, To calm her. ''Where is he...Where is he...'' Kasha mumbled to herself, Smiling bracingly towards Samira. Samira was always a calm and collected woman, Kasha felt strange seeing her like this. The Family Doctor suddenly gasped, And a newborn's wailing could be heard. Kasha looked over the sheets and saw the little girl in the Doctor's arms, She smiled widely and almost yelled out loud in joy. She reached over to pat the little girl's head when she suddenly felt Samira grabbing her by the collar, Kasha looked at her with a confused expression, Samira however looking even paler, Seeming to have trouble breathing. Samira pulled Kasha closer and attempted to whisper into her ear - ''I...I...Morda -'' But she was cut off before she had a chance to tell Kasha, Samira slumped down onto the bed, White as a ghost, Lifeless. The eyes that once glowed brightly blue lay extinguished and pale in her agonized face.

Kasha's eyes widened in horror, She yelled ''Samira! Samira!'' shaking Samira's corpse relentlessly, Refusing to believe this true. The Doctor raised his looks and gasped in shock as he saw Samira lying dead on the large bed. He yelled ''Someone! Bring a healer! Bring a Healer!!'', Although his plea was in vain, Samira was dead. Kasha felt despair slowly enter her mind, What was she going to say to her Brother? How was she supposed to deliver the news? He loved her so much...
She soon had to find a way, For her brother had returned home. Just three hours after Samira's death he entered the room, Kasha and the Doctor had changed the bedsheets and slipped Samira into some clean and more decent clothing. She lay calmly there now, Beautiful, Serene. The little baby girl lying asleep in a crib beside the bed. Mordanus stopped at the door, Gazing in horror at his dead wife, He rushed forward, Pushing both the Doctor and his sister out of the way. He sat down quietly beside Samira, Tears slowly rolling off his cheeks. ''Samira...No...'' - He turned his gaze towards the Doctor. ''You! Tell me how this happened!'' He commanded. The Doctor stood speechless, Nervous. ''I...I...Well, She couldn't handle the pain....She, Gave up....''
Mordanus jumped slightly as the baby girl had woked up from the commotion, Crying. Mordanus walked over to the crib, Looking down at the little gal. Kasha looked at him, Sadness tracing over her red-rimmed eyes. ''She is alive and well, Brother dear...I...I am so so sorry...'' She began to cry again, Then went out of the room. Mordanus reached a hand down to stroke the girl's cheek. ''Kira...Yes...That will be your name...''

Many believe Mordanus came over the death of his beloved wife, They buried her a few days after her death at the beach near Silvermoon. But shortly after her burial, At nighttime, Mordanus went back there. And dug her carcass up, She had not yet started to rot or smell. She still lay as calmly as she did on the bed...With sorrow in his heart, And guilt weighing down his shoulders. Mordanus carried her lifeless body in his arms, All the way back to the Estate. When they got home, He quickly snuck into the basement, There he had prepared a bath for his wife. The waters, However...Coming from a rare source. He had stolen water from the Sunwell, This was a grave crime, But sorrow had blinded him. He removed her burial garments and carefully placed her in the metal coffin which contained the waters, The waters meant to preserve her in a perfect state, He did not wish to see his beautiful wife rotting in the earth, Never.

Early the next morning a caravan arrived at the Estate, Along with other furniture and boxes he began to ferry the coffin which contained his wife into human lands, Towards stratholme. It was a long journey, And every night was a sleepless one, He would sit by the coffin til' morning, Gazing upon his wife. Remembering, Crying. Five days after his departure from the Estate he arrived at Stratholme, They did not enter the City however. He took a little goat-path up the hills, Dragging the coffin on a cart behind him. Until they finally arived at a little earthcellar well hid away amongst the trees, He dragged the cart inside. And put the coffin in the centre of the wide room. It smelled pleasantly of dirt, Not in that shut-in manner. For many hours Mordanus stood motionless, Grant his wife one last kiss before he left, Although it was not returned, It was his way of remembering her. He closed the door behind him and locked it, he had seen to that no one could enter the earthcellar easily.

Many years after her death, And a few months before the Rise of Mordekaine. Samira woke up in her coffin, The lid had been torn off, Exposing her body. She frowned and spat on the floor, Someone had been sticking grains into her mouth, Some parlor joke no doubt. Confused, She hopped to her feet, She glanced around the earthcellar and found that the door had been torn open also. A very dim ray of sunlight lit the doorway, Barely noticeable. ''Who am I...Wha- wha- ... What is my name...Sa...Ira...Pr...Gaaah!...I can't remember...'' She held her head, Screaming out in distress. Then finally uttered ''Primera...Yes...That is my name...Primera...'' She stumbled out the doorway, No idea where she was, Nor what had happened. She felt lifeless, Cold...The trees around her corrupted and disgusting, Although she did not feel very repulsed by them. Somehow she knew she would have been before. But not now. She went down the hill and past the goat-path. Until she finally reached a road. She reached a signpost after a few hours wandering, Though she was unable to read it. Frustrated she followed a sign randomly, After five days of wandering the sky seemed to darken, And the trees seemed less corrupted. There, She met others of her kind...People whom which called themselves ''Forsaken''.

It took many months for Primera to learn their ways. She served the Dark Lady as a Witch and Demonologist, For some reason she felt this seething hatred within herself, This constant need to hurt people...Only time will tell how this vengeful spirit will fare. And she will come to realize she is remembed by one...Although he is reluctant to telling her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mordekaine the Black   Mordekaine the Black Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mordekaine the Black
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Archives-
Jump to: