Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RESPECT - DISCIPLINE - WILL

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Library

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celess Soulbinder

Celess Soulbinder

Welcome to the Library Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Library   Welcome to the Library Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:22 am

So it falls that I am to welcome you to these halls deep within the catacombs.
Here shall be kept every tome of information, every scrap of knowledge collected.

Anything you stumble across upon your travels may be submitted here.
Any tomes you come across, any plaques you may see.
Any artefacts of brilliance.
Submit them here that all should benefit.

(( Now, the same again but OOC

The basic premise of this is for anything relevant you find ingame or out.
You'll see what I mean when I post some later. Morde posted some essays about the undead, as they are quite fitting, they could be posted in here. My essay on the Qiraji will likely be moved here too, and perhaps a copy of the demonology one.

It is -not- just essays here, and indeed, if you are to submit an essay to your Darkmaster, that should be done within the appropriate wing.

It should also be noted that any reference material you may find can be copied, or linked to from here, ie, WoW Wiki pages etc...

Also, the tomes you find and can read, print screen them and post them here. I've got some to copy up this afternoon and post. Saves everyone having to find and read them Ingame. Just when you post one, use the following template at the beginning:

Title (including Author):
Location Retreived:

All right, have fun!))

Last edited by on Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://yllek.deviantart.com
Celess Soulbinder

Celess Soulbinder

Welcome to the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Library   Welcome to the Library Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 4:05 am

It has been a busy time, even involving making stealthy excursions into the depths of the Dwarven City of Ironforge, and though I have had Abamat scribe out the numerous tomes I have encountered, I had neglected to bring the copies here. Thus, although times have moved on, I still intend this to be a collection of the Lore and Tome of the world...

There is much to be placed here, and I shall organise them now. I have Zahna currently working as Curator, I trust her to be apt and swift in her work.

(( Basically, I do not intend for anyone to desire to read all these cover-to-cover (so to speak) but they are highly useful tomes for structure of RP and knowledge of the world.

As such, I shall continue to type out EVERY book I come across in-game and store them here for others benefit.

Some of them make very interesting reads and it's interesting to know why some things are as they are.))

Last edited by on Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://yllek.deviantart.com

Welcome to the Library
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Library-
Jump to: