Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RESPECT - DISCIPLINE - WILL

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mirindil Lome'linde - the most recent events. Part 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirindil

Mirindil

Mirindil Lome'linde - the most recent events. Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Mirindil Lome'linde - the most recent events. Part 1   Mirindil Lome'linde - the most recent events. Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 9:11 am

Mirindil, the young blood elf had always been a good student. her best friend, Yavanni, was the one causing all the trouble. Like night and day, they were. Mirindil was a promising young priest. But as of late she had been more dreaming than usual. An orphan, even before the fall of Silvermoon, she had never known her parents. As a good student, she had never known many friends either, and the worst deed she ever done was to sneak into the kitchen one night, stealing the last cookie. Yavanni talked her into it.

And now I'm all alone again
Nowhere to turn, no one to go to.
Without a home, without a friend
without a face to say hello to
But when the night is near
Then I can make-believe he's here

Mirindil looked down from the balcony, smiling softly at the chirping robin sitting on her hand. The little bird looked at her with interest and fluttered his wings a few times, then indulged in the few seeds she had taken from the bread roll serving as her breakfast.
She smiled happily and looked over the streets, the high walls of the Academy towering around her, and as she leaned over she could almost see all the way to the Bazaar and the fountain.

Underneath her the city just had awoken in the morning sun, and there he was..as always.

His long, brown hair had caught her eye the very first time he passed her, and from that day she was caught. Sunwalker.Bael'reth Sunwalker.

She had followed him every day since then. Every time she saw him she snuck his way to see what he was up to. The way he moved.. he was just..everything she always wanted. She had heard him speak once as well, stutteringly asking for a glass of wine at the Murder Row inn.. Oh, if he ever could see her. If she could catch his eye.

Alas, Mirindil was an all too shy shimmering lily. He would never see her, he never saw her sneak after him as she was finished at the Academy. Never would she have him..but still she was hoping. Hoping and following him in silent awe every time they met.

Sometimes I walk alone at night
When everybody else is sleeping
I think of him and then I'm happy
With the company I'm keeping
The city goes to bed
And I can live inside my head

The night had fallen. She pulled her scarf tightly around her shoulders as she hurriedly followed the dark figure with the blue headband. Her golden hair fell down over her face as she followed him into the inn at the Row, further than she ever went before.
She watched him order his wine, and smiled softly at the tone of his voice. How she loved him.. oh, how much she felt for him. She snuck closer to get a better look, her pale eyes following his every movement.. she leaned against a pillar..and the pillar hissed at her. The bony body of Illaden ..the yellow eyes staring down at her.. She yelped and ran across the room. Illaden grinning and following her, cornering her and slowly walking towards her, delighted in the fright and fear she exhumed from his mere presence.

Mirindil cried in fear, knowing this was her last moment. Hiding behind the barrels of the inn she knew.. untill she heard a voice asking Illaden to leave. To stop tormenting the girl.

As she looked up her gaze met a friendly and curious green pair of eyes peering at her. A friendly smile and a hand reached out towards her as she crawled out form the barrels, cautiously peering around for Illaden. The elf.. THE elf stood in front of her. Looking at her. even SMILING at her where she stood, fiddling nervously with her skirts. He offered her a drink and a seat, and it was not long untill they were introduced and peered at eachother, both blushing red, both..falling in love, promising to see eachother the very next day.

They spoke of many things.. Mirindil about how she so deeply wanted to become a singer like her mother was.. Or... as she had heard her mother was.. Lome'linde, the nightingale was the name she had been given, and one day she wished she would be able to sing. To dare..and to know how to.

He swore that he would bring the song into her heart..and that he would listen to her no matter what would come into their path.

On my own
Pretending he's beside me
All alone
I walk with him 'til morning
Without him, I feel his arms around me
And when I lose my way, I close my eyes and he has found me

The next day came. And Mirindil could not believe her happiness. he took her to a picnic... and.. they kissed.. he confessed his love to her.. and slowly, one step at a time, Mirindil could see the true happiness shape in front of her. Holding His hand, knowing she was wanted and desired... That very evening he gave her a gift. A beautiful malachite pandant, and the blue ribbon around the gift box was tied into her golden hair by her beloved Bael. She always wore it. They kept meeting and she kept sneaking out, breaking curfew over and over, getting more and more punished every time she did, leaving her black and blue as the rattan rod danced over her back for her transgressions. But it was worth it. What he made her feel was beyond comparasion!

Alas, as in all fairy tales of Azeroth, there was no happy ending.

As she ran home one fateful evening, Comar Blackshard found her blue ribbon. He quickly took advantage of it and handed it back to Bael in front of his friends the very next day, snickeringly hoping both Mirindil and Bael were..well. His friends quickly started to suspect that Mirindil was in league with the warlock, and silently started to accuse her of spying and treason.

Mirindil was overjoyed when she went to see her heart's beloved that very evening..and found him silent and gritted, telling her his friends accused her of treason.
Devestated Mirindil took her farewell of her beloved, they swore to meet in secrecy, their love too strong to be stopped by rumors and lies. Still, his friends thought it all too convenient..all too sweet that he would find a girl like her. She was too good to be true, they said. Most certainly one of Comar's ugly tricks. But still, joyfully she walked the streets of Silvermoon that evening, knowing she was safe, knowing that the love that was harbored for her was deeper than anything else.

She ran into Mordekaine.. the old, grumpy Mage..and somehow she was not as afraid of him as she used to. She smiled him..and for some reason he asked her to join him to Shattrath. She followed him with curiosity, and he even bought her a gift that evening. An amulet to protect her. She smiled at him and was amazed over all the things he showed her, and at the end of that evening, they sat in Silvermoon, talking.

There, he confessed something to her. Mirindils eyes widened as Mordekaine told her he set Comar on a trail to.. hurt her deeply. To bring her to the brink of death, and leave her there. She trembled as she asked why.. but all he said was that he could not allow this to happen. Not now when he had got to know her. Learned who she was..and what a sweet being she could be. He asked her to hurry home.. and that she did. Running like the wind, as the Mage stood looking after her, chuckling, since he had -no- intentions what so ever to call off Comar's mission.

In the rain
The pavement shines like silver
All the lights are misty in the river
In the darkness, the trees are full of starlight
And all I see is him and me forever and forever

Last edited by on Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/dreamdancerdesign
Mirindil

Mirindil

PostSubject: Re: Mirindil Lome'linde - the most recent events. Part 1   Mirindil Lome'linde - the most recent events. Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 9:11 am

And caught she was. Bound. Tortured and bled-out.. dark runes carved into her flesh... and found by the city guards, Sunwalker and Meshavel. They brought her to the Blood Knight's sanctuary to heal her. After a few days she was well again, but Sunwalker's friends had now even more suspected Mirindil to be a spy, and the deed dome only to regain the trust that she was innocent. She went to Mordekaine and told the tail or horror and torture, and he was deeply heartfelt. Telling Mirindil she should seek vengeance on Bael and those not believeing her. He even told her he could help her!
She declined most kindly, but Mordekaine had indeed a plan for her.

Dragging her, kidnapping her away to the Blackrock Mountain, she was held over the molten rock, the great span of chains under her feet, and nothing separating her from death more than the bony arms of a Forsaken. The rescue team that came later was Bael'reth Sunwalker, Methalec and Meshavel.

Mordekaine's plan seemed to have been for Bael to throw himself into the volcano to save Mirindils life, but instead there was a great struggle on the spanner. Bael'reth trying to rescue Mirindil, Meshavel battling Mordekaine out on the great chains..and Methalec fighting with the second Forsaken mage on Mordekaines side. During the fight, Mordekaine and Meshavel tumbled into the molten lava together. Mirindil was devestated, but got brought home in safety. Bael'reth pulled her close, kissed her softly..

..and told her he could not be her boyfriend any more. That he had to leave her now. His friends had given him the choise. Her or them, and he had to chose his ''sister'', Zethyrin who gave him the ultimatum.

Still burned, devestated and lost Mirindil now took a choise. When Mordekaine came back, firemages always manage with heat..she stole his biggest magic tome. She quickly hid it, and when he stormed out of the inn, she stood her ground and demanded him to leave her and Bael'reth alone. He just..laughed. After ..some time, she didn't know how long, she woke up again. Someone stood over her, asking her if she was..allright. The images of horror showing on er eyelids as soon as she closed her eyes sent shivers of pain through her..and both the tome she stole, and Mordekaine was gone. All that was left was a dark rune burned into her hand.

So now she had nothing. No friends, she had left the Academy to be with Bael'reth. She spent her days trying to heal her wounds..clear her mind and make some new friends, but the only one approaching her being a beggar named Morkael. Although she liked Morkael and he was a good friend, she still felt so very lonely. She saw Bael sometimes, and his friends..threatened her as soon as they saw her, looking like they wanted to smash her face in every time she got even close.

And I know it's only in my mind
That I'm talking to myself and not to him
And although I know that he is blind
Still I say there's a way for us

Then one day a miracle happened. Morkael..was Bael! in disguise! Overwhelmed with happiness she held him, feeling that there perhaps was a way for them both. But now one of Bael's friends, the Captain, Yaraini Dreamdancer, had gotten her eyes up for Bael. And Miri's perils was far from over. After a mere week of joy, Bael had made a choise. The danger he put Mirindil in was all too great. He sent her to Shattrath, trying to keep her safe, and still she was sent a poisoned rose ment to end her life. This time her life was saved merely by a potion master and pure luck, but Bael could not bare to see his love in such peril. He decided to leave her.

Two days later, the Captain had gotten her claws into him, and Mirindil was devestated. After telling Bael'reth what a coward he was, she took a walk down the Scar. Unarmed and in no armor but a dress she walked amongst her friends and family, letting the Scourge of the Scar simply end her life. there she rested, her cheeks caressed with tears, but a smile of ended pain on her lips.

And there she would have remained, unless Captain Yaraini had been such a stubborn bitch.

Mirindil opened her eyes, looking into a pair of soothing blue ones. her body felt like it was burning and all the last weeks of pain made themselves remembered again. ''Don't be scared.. I will save you from this dark rune..'' -The voice of Xelios Morningsun was calm and warm, and his hands caressed over her palm as he tried to heal away the darkness Mordekaine placed on her skin. The pain was excruciating... Every tme Xelios expelled the rune it grew back.. stronger and deeper than before. After the fourth try, the pain got unbearable as the dark rune melted her entire hand. She lost her consciousness..

When she woke up again, Xelios was still by her side. Bael was furious over her melted hand and the pain he put her in, but Mirindil couldn't care less. here was someone caring for her... Her eyes were cleansed and shining blue. And her hand.. now held a rune of light imprinted, warding her against evil and pain. Lovingly she embraced Xelios, lost in adoration..and ..he took her into his embrace as well. He promised her his love..telling her how beautiful she was.. what joy she gave him. And suddenly Mirindil had found happiness again. They decided to meet up the very next evening...to go on..even a date!

When she came there, Xelios had changed.. the kiss he gave her that had burned on her lips ever since the last evening melted away as he rejected her, telling her that Celessia, the love of his life had given him hope anew that she would take Xelios back. Mirindil wept, and desperately tried to find Celessia... Celessia, who told Mirindil she had given him no such hope, and that there was no one but Celess for her.

I love him
But when the night is over
He is gone
The river's just a river
Without him, the world around me changes
The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers

So perhaps there was happiness for her after all? She tried to talk to Xelios, stuck in his stubborn ways he eventually abandoned hope and held Mirindil in his embrace, whispering words of love and protecton to her, telling her of devotion and kissing her softly.

Time passed. Mirindil worked at the Shattrath Orphanage, and met her beloved Xelios time after another. He dedicated his life to her.. telling her she was his world..and that there would be no one else. But he lied. One week when Mirindil was away on a week-long field trip, he found celessia anew, trying to seduce her, and she tried to seduce him. Something that Celessia happily indulged into telling Mirindil who by now was growing more and more torn and lost.

Mordekaine asked Mirindil to come to the Cadre as a tutor, to be the teacher of music in the Cadre. Mirindil was happy and indulged in her task with alll of her being, trying to repress all that she heard, all the fears tying her down. Her friend and former beloved, Bael, had now been lost for several weeks...and the rumors said he was dead. She tried to make erself send a soothing letter to Yaraini..but couldn't. She simply... couldn't.
Someone even hired an asassin to harm her. To repeatedly torment her to leave Xelios. To walk away from him at the same time as entire Silvermoon whispered about his ..escapades with other women behind her back, no one daring to face her and telling her what was going on. Still, her love was stronger. Still, she stayed faithfully, burying herself in what she felt, deciding never to mention what she found out to Xelios.. never to lose him.

I love him
But every day I'm learning
All my life I've only been pretending
Without me, his world will go on turning
The world is full of happiness that I have never known

One late evening Mirindil practised her homework by Serendi..and Celess and Celessia approached her. Calling her traitor and ...eaqual horrid things, although all she ever did, all her crime was her well-hidden blue eyes. They dragged her to a sanctuary.. and Xelios was there. He stood there..watching what they did! Not doing anything, not offering to take her place... Celess slashed her wrists open... imbuing her with pure fel blood..and carving ''Traitor'' into her chest. Why wasn't he doing anything! They dropped her and left her, weeping on the floor. Xelios crying as well over her fate, not soothing her, just...falling to the floor as she, devestated by the pain of the fel burning away all she ever was, asked him why he had been unfaithful to her.

He left her there. Laying bleeding on the floor, her robes cut open and the fel green letters glowing in her flesh. leaving her, and staring out over the Scar. As she looked at him, called out to him, he walked away from her, severing the bond of souls they had tied between them, leaving her bleeding, lost, changed and abandoned in the cold world in the world that now utterly rejected her...

He had taken everything from her. There was nothing more to give. The only thing she had now, the only thing she still held.. was the pain.

I love him
I love him
I love him...
But only on my own...
Back to top Go down
Mirindil

Mirindil

PostSubject: Re: Mirindil Lome'linde - the most recent events. Part 1   Mirindil Lome'linde - the most recent events. Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:20 am

((This was all written in the spur of the moment. I apologise for spelling errors and alike, but i really don't have any spellcheck in wordpad on this extremely crappy comp I am sitting with.

It is far from finished and is still in progress.))
Back to top Go down
Celess Soulbinder

Celess Soulbinder

PostSubject: Re: Mirindil Lome'linde - the most recent events. Part 1   Mirindil Lome'linde - the most recent events. Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:50 pm

I feel kinda guilty now, she's had such a hard time...

Wait, that's not guilt... Something else... Enjoyment in the suffering? Yes, that's it...
Celess has no reason to hate Mirindil anymore, though he finds her annoying and she will always be a traitor in his eyes... But...

=D

Nicely written, the style of writing actually puts you right into her mind, it's got that cute innocent style, laced with the agony and torment she's witnessed. I like it lots!
Back to top Go down
http://yllek.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirindil Lome'linde - the most recent events. Part 1   Mirindil Lome'linde - the most recent events. Part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirindil Lome'linde - the most recent events. Part 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Archives-
Jump to: